Erté is not often referred to as the Father of Art Deco, but in reality, that is what he was. Modern audiences know him best for his elaborate, theatContinue Reading
- The Ancient Egyptians Amazing Metalwork
- Photography – Art Or Truth?
- The Most Popular Artworks From Ancient China
- How Do We Respond To Art?
- The Kinds Of Modern Digital Art
- Ancient Statues Standing Tall
- What Made Pablo Picasso So Popular?
- Florence’s Most Famous Art Works
- Can Artificial Intelligence Create Art?
- The Story Behind The Monuments Men